Results -9 to 0 of 59

Threaded View

  1. #10
    Player
    Aicasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    148
    Character
    Aicasia Corazon
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I was not trying to troll, nor do I appreciate the assumptions and your needless flaming. I don't farm castrum, I don't care if people skip or watch the cutscenes. I was simply making a statement. It was irrelevant, I'll admit that, but my point was more that just because devs want you to watch something, it doesn't always mean it is good enough to warrant it. Especially since some cutscenes happen in the middle of battle, and if some people choose to not watch it they are punished for it.

    Yes, I am aware that speed runners don't think like that, but it's a valid point. More valid than your holier-than-thou insulting of my character at any rate.

    If it makes you feel any better I'll change "bad story" to "bad writing".
    (1)
    Last edited by Aicasia; 09-21-2013 at 12:52 PM.