Results 1 to 10 of 50

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Mikita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Character
    Mikita Nightsong
    World
    Anima
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Excited, yes!
    Mixed with a little apprehension since the expectation level is very high.

    I've also been playing PSO2 with my LS, but it's more to stay in touch while passing the down time.

    I'm eagerly awaiting the day we can spend time in Eorzea again. I miss it a lot.
    And hope it will live up to expectations.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    ShinigamiKayla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    615
    Character
    Aitheria Crimson
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikita View Post
    Excited, yes!
    Mixed with a little apprehension since the expectation level is very high.

    I've also been playing PSO2 with my LS, but it's more to stay in touch while passing the down time.

    I'm eagerly awaiting the day we can spend time in Eorzea again. I miss it a lot.
    And hope it will live up to expectations.
    while your playing JP PSO2 me I can't understand a bit of Japanese so I'm ontop of waiting for ARR waiting for PSO2 coming out in English >________>
    (0)

    "Thy life is a river to bear rapture and sorrow
    To listen to suffer to entrust until tomorrow
    In one fleeting moment, from the land doth life flow
    Yet in one fleeting moment for the new leaf doth grow"

  3. #3
    Player
    Mikita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Character
    Mikita Nightsong
    World
    Anima
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiKayla View Post
    while your playing JP PSO2 me I can't understand a bit of Japanese so I'm ontop of waiting for ARR waiting for PSO2 coming out in English >________>
    A bit earlier in this thread Iron Soup mentioned that there is an English patch available. Maybe you could try that? ^^

    I've pasted his message below.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronSoup View Post
    I'm actually playing it with the non-official english patch available on the web. Each maintenance, there is a little tweaking to be done but its fairly easy. Of course, some things are still in japanese but the community provides the translations for items, skills, etc... So, it is very playable. I might actually miss the JP voice-acting when the US/EU english version comes out.
    (0)