Thank you for the quest with the Rising this year. I won't give any spoilers but in my opinion, one of the best ones and the inclusion of a certain person makes it all the better.


Thank you for the quest with the Rising this year. I won't give any spoilers but in my opinion, one of the best ones and the inclusion of a certain person makes it all the better.
Looking forward to it!


Going home in 10 minutes. Can't wait to do this ^^
Edit:
Oh wow, it's him!
Last edited by Yuella; 08-27-2026 at 08:30 PM.

I cried my eyes out and it was worth it.



I enjoyed this year's. Very touching.![]()
Looking forward to skip through it, like with any previous ones
If the story is so good, why does story skip never leaves bestsellers of FFXIV Store?



Aw that actually made me really emotional. Both parts. It was fascinating to see Yoshi P talk in such a direct manner about the game's future, and then of course special guest appears and daaaaamn.



It was a pretty sweet quest with a nice end.
I liked both of those characters, though a bit on the very short side and I was hoping to actually see them perform music or us as well in a kind of mini game.
The Cameo at the end was also great. I wonder if we see some music in EC directly from "him".
YoshiP's message also gave me a pretty optimistic outlook regarding much needed change in the world.
For me a Rising event in the upper middle.
Better than some others but lower than the one where we had the Monsters in Ul'Dah.
I simply liked it for what it was.
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.
Reply With Quote





