Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93
  1. #1
    Player
    Yuella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    904
    Character
    Bulletproof Boyscout
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 100

    The Rising 2026 reward *spoilers*

    Wuk Lamat minion. lol. I'm one of the minorities who like Wuk Lamat so I will enjoy this reward but I wonder what everyone else's reaction is.

    Also, Zanarkand orchestrion roll.
    (10)

  2. #2
    Player
    0blivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2025
    Location
    The Crystarium
    Posts
    634
    Character
    G'raha Tinya
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    ZANARKAND ORCHESTRION ROLL PEAK
    (10)
    Midcore is when you take a look at an Ultimate, nod along sagely to a guide and decide to do it when you get 12 months of uninterrupted vacation, which is to say: never.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawlzy View Post
    I think at this point 0blivion has decided to play forum villain, until perhaps the Exarch cloak becomes available.

  3. #3
    Player
    Kozh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,058
    Character
    Corvo Aerden
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 96
    Wuk minion goes to trash, the orchestrion is a nice surprise. Though I wonder why zanarkand especially, since DT is ff9 expansion...
    (20)

  4. #4
    Player
    Hatfright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Mist
    Posts
    280
    Character
    Sono Faolain
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 100
    Ah, we're getting posters again.
    I'm still mad patch art is going straight into the shop ever since ShB.
    (0)
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."
    J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

  5. #5
    Player
    Wasselin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    469
    Character
    Wasselin Kainz
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    I'm happy for it, but I do wonder why we got the Zanarkand roll.
    (2)

  6. #6
    Player
    Carin-Eri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    Old Sharlayan
    Posts
    2,151
    Character
    Carin Eri
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuella View Post
    Wuk Lamat minion. lol. I'm one of the minorities who like Wuk Lamat so I will enjoy this reward but I wonder what everyone else's reaction is.

    Also, Zanarkand orchestrion roll.
    Honestly? The Wuk Lamat hate is, in my opinion, overblown. The fact is, those who hate her are very vocal about it whereby those who like her usually tend to keep their opinions to themselves. I like her and am happy to see this minion.

    Even so, Minions are usually given out when the story of the character they're modelled on is complete. This therefore indicates that Wuk Lamat won't be present as a main character again.
    (32)

  7. #7
    Player
    Ryvick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    108
    Character
    Ryvick Donhuntstead
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 100
    The rolls are all labeled as (Modulation) so I'm not sure what that is going to sound like.
    (3)

  8. #8
    Player
    Sacae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    223
    Character
    U'hyana Qali
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 100
    It's the Modulation versions of Zanarkand and Eternal Wind, which are a bit disappointing. They're not bad, but the former barely sounds like Zanarkand at all.
    (1)

  9. #9
    Player
    Gullis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    557
    Character
    Gullis Hil
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    I like it. While not a huge fan of Wuk herself, I like Femhroths, so having a femhroth minion is nice
    (3)

  10. #10
    Player
    Altheon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    8
    Character
    Alwil Saintheart
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Hm hm... Wuk Lamat minion is so cute, But It's surprising that this Zanarkand orcrestrion roll is included in the rewards.
    (1)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast