Results 1 to 10 of 35

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    lucatracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Uldah
    Posts
    79
    Character
    Dantes Leonhart
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronis View Post
    Not an evil monster. That's a bit of an absurd overreaction (at least to the people who aren't trolling you; there IS one absolute troll in this thread). But it is true that "mute the sounds while fighting Alexander" is VASTLY easier for you to do than "Turn the monitor off while fighting Promethia" is for the people who that arena was making ill. Just the nature of human senses that sight is our primary.

    Still, I do hope they can alter that sound.
    Was honestly being a bit dramatic with it intentionally, but I wasn't actually referring to those with the actual temporary solutions. Didn't even know a macro was possible until someone here mentioned it, admittedly, plus I'm trying to refrain from reply spamming unless I have something actually new to say.

    And that's fair enough, I meant that this change would be far less noticeable for already said reasons, I don't mean to downplay how the stage made people felt even though I admittedly haven't looked into it much other than it giving some people motion sickness. As super cool as it was, I don't have any super strong feeling about it like those who have been super vocal against the change.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Astronis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    875
    Character
    Astronis Smythe
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by lucatracy View Post
    And that's fair enough, I meant that this change would be far less noticeable for already said reasons
    Oh I'm sorry for misunderstanding! Yes, that's very true, I doubt most people would even be aware of it if the devs changed the sound.

    Looking at your other replies regarding high pitched sounds, it's probably a bit much just for this one sound, but an equalizer that can lower the levels of very highest treble might be worth looking at if you have issues with high pitched noises in other games.
    (1)