Results -9 to 0 of 38

Threaded View

  1. #19
    Player
    Absurdity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3,587
    Character
    Tiana Vestoria
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    Honestly can’t say I was paying much attention to them so I didn’t even realise we had all these barefoot models already lol, but yeah it’s weird that they allowed these bosses (isn’t Shiva-Ryne in E8S literally wearing nothing but a dragon lol) but consider ‘barefoot players’ a no-go lol.
    I had to look it up as well, only remembered Asura because they're basically in your face during the intro cutscene.

    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    Also I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to hide behind something like ‘we don’t have the technology because the sandals are actually part of the model itself and we can’t code them off’ or something equally as silly lol.
    I mean, kind of. They aren't a single model but they can't just delete the sandals either, the shape of the feet would be a complete mess since they were made to fit those sandals and your character would be floating slightly.
    They obviously would need to make a barefoot model, but the bigger issue would probably be the floating.

    They seem to be unable to dynamically alter our height...or I guess you could call it our "root" point, where our character meets the ground.
    It's why all the shoes with high heels just cut off part of our ankles.
    So they would probably need to make the ankles longer so the bare feet would actually touch the ground, which in turn would look rather goofy.
    (1)
    Last edited by Absurdity; 02-05-2026 at 07:04 AM.