Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Mystery

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Jeeqbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,560
    Character
    Oscarlet Oirellain
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurarok View Post
    Their spoiling Solution Nine was the biggest misstep in terms of promoting the expansion imo (though I could see how it can also be jarring for someone who didn't get it spoiled). I definitely spent the first half wondering when things will connect to neon lights city instead of thinking about what the Golden City is or really caring much about the moment-to-moment stuff.
    My speculation was that Solution Nine WAS the golden city, or related to it, and that since it was a city of illusions, it was projecting gold until we turn it purple. I speculated the purple we saw earlier on was likely what pushed us in the northern direction to investigate.

    I wasn't too far off. The technology powering Solution Nine did in fact power the golden city and the area in Yak T'el. But Solution Nine itself wasn't the golden city.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player
    Azurarok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    1,563
    Character
    Medim Azurarok
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeqbit View Post
    My speculation was that Solution Nine WAS the golden city, or related to it, and that since it was a city of illusions, it was projecting gold until we turn it purple. I speculated the purple we saw earlier on was likely what pushed us in the northern direction to investigate.

    I wasn't too far off. The technology powering Solution Nine did in fact power the golden city and the area in Yak T'el. But Solution Nine itself wasn't the golden city.
    Oh I made that connection too. I meant that the mystery of the golden city was mostly gone because of that, so the only thing left was just a matter of how we actually get there.
    (3)

Tags for this Thread