Least insane Lalafell playerOne thing I can't shake is I can't find any other game we're i can play a Lalafell looking character, I love the Lala because they remind me of a physical manifestation of pure Godly goodness & Innocence, a measurement I'll never match up to but one I highly respect & wish I could be.
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.


Reply With Quote

