Results 1 to 10 of 4243

Thread: Show your Viera

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player TBerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    593
    Character
    Sakura Ichijo
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 100
    (3)

  2. #2
    Player
    Amarys_Soreyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    34
    Character
    Amarys Soreyna
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by TBerry View Post
    snip
    She has such a no bullsh*t attitude around her, I like it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pip_Chick View Post
    SOOOOOO CUUTTEEEE!!! You are amazing at making glams!!!!
    Awww, thanks Pip :3 I really like your Ninja glam with the Thavnairian dress, it gives a dark and mysterious vibe with the black/red combination. Uki, the Bun of Darkness

    Quote Originally Posted by VeleriaEvenstar View Post
    Yessss, look at all those glams!
    I was gonna tell you which one was my favourite but I seriously cannot choose, they are all so good!
    And Amarys has such a cute smile, I just wanna squeeze her cheeks :3
    Thank you so much, I really enjoyed hopping through different maps and dungeons to take those pictures yesterday And I totally understand having a hard time to pick a favourite, I can't do it either xD
    Her smile IS cute, right? I like it so much :3 Your Summoner pictures are great, black and purple, nothing can go wrong with that!

    I can't wait to show you the new Dancer glam, just a few more levels When I think about it, it reminds me of a water nymph. I'm already in love with that glam, although I only saw it in the preview window. It would match really nicely with Vels Dancer outfit I think, maybe we can do a little photo shoot together then
    (2)