Results 1 to 10 of 1107

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Midare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    348
    Character
    Midare Dare
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikazam View Post
    Not only is it real, but she doubled down on it
    "You are racist!"
    "I don't want to happily build a bomb train."
    "My, so defensive, proves you're a racist."

    The good ol' Kafka trap.

    Also since I wanted to double check if that nonsense she posted was real, I went to her twitter and...


    (I have an addon for twitter, hate the new layout)

    Because, you know, a villainous character giving a speech it's yucky, but sounding like a bad imitation of latam dubs it's A-ok.
    (32)

  2. #2
    Player
    lolnotacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    558
    Character
    K'ayla Rhiki
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Midare View Post
    "You are racist!"
    "I don't want to happily build a bomb train."
    "My, so defensive, proves you're a racist."

    The good ol' Kafka trap.

    Also since I wanted to double check if that nonsense she posted was real, I went to her twitter and...


    (I have an addon for twitter, hate the new layout)

    Because, you know, a villainous character giving a speech it's yucky, but sounding like a bad imitation of latam dubs it's A-ok.
    The irony is that Sena is closer to being Praetorium Gaius than Wuk Lamat.
    (41)

  3. #3
    Player
    Shibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,756
    Character
    Lala Felon
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by lolnotacat View Post
    The irony is that Sena is closer to being Praetorium Gaius than Wuk Lamat.
    Does that make her Creepy Mendacity? Such detestation.
    (7)
    やはり、お前は……笑顔が……イイ

  4. #4
    Player
    Kikoten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    821
    Character
    Lucky Tails
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    My only complaint about the VA is the low quality. This VA needs some lessons, go to some damn classes--something. I don't care who they are or what they identify as, I just want a good VA with good quality work. Someone who actually earned the part.
    (23)
    Three Ilm Knights, One Thousand Malm Road

  5. #5
    Player
    Aniise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Crystarium
    Posts
    392
    Character
    Nhaama Kagon
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Midare View Post


    Does she really think posting absolute garbage like that will be beneficial to her in any way, shape or form?
    Or rather, does she even think at all????

    I'm seriously starting to doubt the sanity of this...person. There is something wrong with her and it's showing. And I'm sure those awful takes aren't even the tip of the iceberg. She's gonna keep going until she has pulled the games name into the mud once and for all.
    (47)
    Me too, Erenville, me too

  6. #6
    Player
    Batbrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    408
    Character
    Gotham City
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Midare View Post
    I think it's concerning how much this person is leaning into their role. Most VA's do the work, and then from time to time do little interviews or sometimes cameos. Wuk's actress though seems to think that they're one and the same, deciding themselves what Wuk should or should not say. That's not for the VA to decide, that's for the writers to decide. You're just there to read the lines you're told to read, not give any input on the actual character itself. The character isnt real. You are not your character.

    The character you accepted the job to voice does not think anything that you think. The writer doesn't even know you.
    I think it's this sort of ego driven delusion that's constantly feeding this steady decline in their mental health. They went from seemingly just seeing it as a neat little gig, to engaging with the fandom constantly, crying about money woes and wedging in their thoughts on how customers are allowed to feel about what they bought and played though as if their thoughts carried any weight to begin with, which they don't. You are Sena, in real life. Not WukLamant-P. Notice how all the other VA's got their check and kept it pushing. I don't see any of the others writing up "spicy takes" on characters in relation to their job. It's just so unprofessional and weird.
    (45)

  7. #7
    Player
    Aniise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Crystarium
    Posts
    392
    Character
    Nhaama Kagon
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Batbrat View Post
    You are Sena, in real life. Not WukLamant-P. Notice how all the other VA's got their check and kept it pushing. I don't see any of the others writing up "spicy takes" on characters in relation to their job. It's just so unprofessional and weird.
    This SO much.
    It really seems that she is starting to confuse her own identity with the identity of the fictional character Wuk Lamat. Like they are linked or one and the same, somehow.
    Adding to this, her followers on X aren't doing her any favors by calling HER Lamaty'i instead of Sena. Also, those same people will call you transphobic if you don't like Wuk Lamat. Not Sena...Wuk. And Wuk is certainly not trans.
    There seems to be some serious confusion going on and it's almost creepy.
    (42)
    Me too, Erenville, me too

  8. #8
    Player
    sharplysurreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    28
    Character
    Lamora Crescent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 92
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniise View Post
    This SO much.
    It really seems that she is starting to confuse her own identity with the identity of the fictional character Wuk Lamat. Like they are linked or one and the same, somehow.
    Adding to this, her followers on X aren't doing her any favors by calling HER Lamaty'i instead of Sena. Also, those same people will call you transphobic if you don't like Wuk Lamat. Not Sena...Wuk. And Wuk is certainly not trans.
    There seems to be some serious confusion going on and it's almost creepy.
    damn imagine someone with gender dysphoria having no clear boundaries of identity
    (26)