Results 1 to 10 of 13

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Vahlnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tent In the Middle of Nowhere
    Posts
    9,647
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Isala View Post
    I hate to say it, but the introduction of "limited races" was pretty much the exact moment where we could pinpoint their change in design attitude. That they were willing to half-ass two entire Races was a giant beacon for just how half-assed everything has been since then. Where getting it done RIGHT took a back seat to just getting it done. And that attitude has shaped so very much these last few expansions, as they doubled down on those idiotic decisions time and time again.
    Yep. It was at that time I started to become disillusioned. There was no good excuse for it.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

  2. #2
    Player Isala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    866
    Character
    Isala Zuntrios
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahlnir View Post
    Yep. It was at that time I started to become disillusioned. There was no good excuse for it.
    It's infuriating... I've played a rabbit race in every MMO that allows me to do it. I even rolled both types of rabbit in TERA. XIV is the first time I've ever seen the stupid excuse about their ears being a problem, and it's especially idiotic with a fully functional cat race sitting RIGHT THERE. And they keep giving us these little moments of potential hope. "We've added more hair for Viera!" Yeah. Like 5. "We're adding hats to Viera!" Except they couldn't even be bothered to add the 90 stuff, you know, that WE ARE CURRENTLY WEARING AT CAP. I had to give up. Not being able to use things that I grinded for, that I even paid for... It's down right scummy, if not scammy. At least on my Roe, I can be just as big, and actually wear the gear in this game.

    And don't even get me started on our poor Hrothgar friends. You guys are just completely screwed. I can't imagine the level of suffering you go through, having to pay real money just to change basic features on your characters. How is that even remotely acceptable?
    (1)