Results 1 to 8 of 8

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Valence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,870
    Character
    Sunie Mochi
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 100
    While I do wish for a more inclusive rework fleshing out MP and actual resources in the battle system someday (one can dream), a more immediate suggestion I've seen made somewhere else to make MP more relevant is inspired by Recuperate in pvp, which could potentially be translated into Second Wind for example. Not everybody has Second Wind, but caster DPS could surely see something like this baked behind their self barrier for example (rip RDM).
    (1)

  2. #2
    Player
    4clubbedace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    384
    Character
    Viorel Amala
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Valence View Post
    While I do wish for a more inclusive rework fleshing out MP and actual resources in the battle system someday (one can dream), a more immediate suggestion I've seen made somewhere else to make MP more relevant is inspired by Recuperate in pvp, which could potentially be translated into Second Wind for example. Not everybody has Second Wind, but caster DPS could surely see something like this baked behind their self barrier for example (rip RDM).
    mp was actually a conciet , ff1 uses the variant system dnd uses "X casts per day/rest" ,players found it unfun though

    changed in rereleases but returned to in the recent remastermakes, but more westeern style c/rpgs that keep cclose to DND inspired roots still use it
    (0)