Results 1 to 10 of 87

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    strawberrycake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    680
    Character
    Hazakura Sashihai
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewitt View Post
    Warrior main since 2.0 when a job is great there are no tweaks needed.

    I don't want button bloat I hate dragoon because of all the different combos.

    But there are 3 other tanks.

    Each plays a little differently.

    I have 3 mains war dnc whm but I play all jobs because sometimes I want a change.


    I also love your 1st post on the forums I don't like the pld rework
    Curious, how would this make more button bloat? So far anything added has been abilities changing into new abilities.
    (6)

  2. #2
    Player
    Swordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Posts
    511
    Character
    Last Starfighter
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrycake View Post
    Curious, how would this make more button bloat? So far anything added has been abilities changing into new abilities.
    Yeah, I was kinda scratching my head at that comment too. Generally, button bloat refers to the lack of space on an action bar due to an overabundance of abilities that take up slots on the action bar. An ability that changes into a different ability as part of a combo, such as dragoon combos, actually helps to avoid button bloat if anything.
    (4)
    The Legends of the Titanmen lives on, a shining example of the power of compassion and the ability of people to make a difference in the world. A reminder that even in the darkest of times, there is always hope, as long as there are heroes like the Titanmen who dare to do good deeds in Eorzea.