Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Community Rep
    Oh my... Yoshida has posted some awesome information about 2.0 today!

Look!
    Now!
    Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Producer/Director Yoshida here,

Thanks for everyone's comment regarding 2.0!

I was originally planning to keep quiet for a little longer until we were ready to release some solid information regarding 2.0, but I have changed my mind. Let me take a moment to release some initial bits of information on the forums (Going to add a link and comment in the next producer letter as well)

As you may all know, you often found the community reps responding with "In 2.0", or "It will come post 2.0", or "It will come with the release of 2.0"

To clarify, all of these questions/answers go through my approval before it is released to the public. If a certain topic fits one of the criteria listed below, the reps will respond with “it will be implemented” or “it will be fixed.”

• Content that has already implemented in 2.0's server/client
    • Content that has their specifications finalized and currently being implemented
    • Content that has their specifications finalized and planned to be implemented
    • Content that is planned to be implemented in updates after the launch of 2.0

We are currently working on the promotional site for 2.0 to prepare for this year’s E3 that will take place on June 5th. Additionally, we are in the final stages of a new video that we have been working on. Everything around me is pretty hectic with tasks related either 2.0 or the Seventh Umbral Era.

We will also be starting a new promotion at the end of the month so please look forward to that as well.

After E3, we will be releasing new information in stages. Please be advised that the promotion will also target new players who have never seen or played FFXIV so it will include content you may all be already familiar with. Don’t worry; I’m planning to include new content for the existing players too. Stay tuned!

There are a lot of features we haven't talked about yet as well:

• In 2.0’s Character Creation, you can change female character’s bust _____
    • You can change the length of a Miqo’te's ___
    • Each race will start with its own starting gear
    • Letters and Deliveries will be delivered by the familiar ________
    • Benchmark program is being remade for 2.0
    • When you first play 2.0, the 2D world map is covered and you will have to actually travel to that part of the map to unlock it
    • New characters and primals will be added to the main scenario

I should stop here. If I say any more, I’m going to give Morbol and Kato a heart attack (or they might just kill me). Either way, we will be releasing movies with lots of in-game footage, so for now stay tuned and enjoy the fight against the threat of the Seventh Umbral Era.

Oh, and Dalamud looks even more insane in patch 1.22
    (232)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Renala Lunaria
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    In 2.0’s Character Creation, you can change female character’s bust _____
    Oh god.. INCOMING BEACH BALL BOOBS. :l

You can change the length of a Miqo’te's ___
    I do welcome this. I luff tails :x

Edit: Oh, is there going to be a way to change these post 2.0? If I can have a longer tail, I wanna be able to change it without re-rolling. Though I recommend this not being the case for the first choice..
    (12)
    Last edited by Renala; 04-14-2012 at 05:02 AM.

Player
    Character
    Vynce Walker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    I love fill in the blank! Okay here we go!

In 2.0's Character Creation, you can change a female character's bust (size)

You can change the length of a Miqote's (tail)

Letters and Deliveries will be delivered by the familiar (MOOGLES!!!)

It better be moogles, damn you Yoshi!
    (20)

Player
    Character
    Saga Gemini
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Sounds nice lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chardut Mazzma
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    I hope the boob sizes are kept in moderation. One of the things I hate most about games is when they make too big of boobs.
    (42)

Player
    Character
    Vynce Walker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinumstorm View Post
    I hope the boob sizes are kept in moderation. One of the things I hate most about games is when they make too big of boobs.
    This is Japan we're talking about. Japanese men tend to have a bit of a boob fetish, which is understandable given the average cup size in Japan. Its the same has the obsession with light skin and blonde hair/blue eyes. Unlike the European countries, Japan is fairly homogenous. So anything outside the norm is exotic and a turn-on. Big boobs is outside the norm, and this being a world of fantasy, they would be crazy not to let ppl experience the giant boobs they don't get to see in real life.

Course they could just come to America, but thats a lot more expensive lol
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Shade Hikari
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinumstorm View Post
    As long as we can make delicious flat chest I'm cool. :3
    (15)
    XI - Darkshade - Shiva
    XIV - Shade Highwind - Figaro

Player
    Character
    Sword Coheir
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Renala View Post
    Edit: Oh, is there going to be a way to change these post 2.0? If I can have a longer tail, I wanna be able to change it without re-rolling. Though I recommend this not being the case for the first choice..
    They planned on it when they released the male Miqo'tes and Female Galkas at 2.0. I think they'll prolly allow people to change their character/race/gender and stuff at least once every time they implement a new character change.
    (3)

Support RDM Development: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/42776-How-Would-You-Design-Red-Mage%21[/center]

Player
    Character
    Hira Cranach
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Can existing player change their boob sizes?? Please let us do so, I personally don't want to be in losing end when come to this matter :P
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kippy Loopkin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Could it beeee...."You can change the length of a Miqo’te's hair."??
    I know I'm excited to see new hairstyles!

But boobies on a female Lalafell? >.< Surely not.

However, if Miqo'te's get longer *something*, and an enlarged bust, sure hope they think of something special for the Lalafells. How 'bout slimming down my chubby little butt?
    (15)

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast