Results 1 to 10 of 65

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Bonoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    717
    Character
    Phoebe Iris
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Reimmi View Post
    Graha is more over rated than even Y'shtola is
    *sip tea*
    Personally, I disagree with this one. While I can respect the distaste of Graha, I feel like he actually does more than Y'shtola does who is just non-stop miss genius figuring everything out off screen in a day. I feel like Graha gets more character development than the strangely popular tsundere.
    (5)
    99.99% chance probably a Titanman alt

  2. #2
    Player
    Nebelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    773
    Character
    Lilisette Lufaise
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonoki View Post
    Personally, I disagree with this one. While I can respect the distaste of Graha, I feel like he actually does more than Y'shtola does who is just non-stop miss genius figuring everything out off screen in a day. I feel like Graha gets more character development than the strangely popular tsundere.
    I find graha annoying with his UwU personality ear and tail wiggling and weird shyness over our character. But i also fins y'shtola just as annoying with her know it all personality.
    (2)
    That is when the true Vana'diel of legend will be reborn.

  3. #3
    Player
    Poporito_Popoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    420
    Character
    Calamity J'aina
    World
    Rafflesia
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebelheim View Post
    I find graha annoying with his UwU personality ear and tail wiggling and weird shyness over our character. But i also fins y'shtola just as annoying with her know it all personality.
    If you've got it, flaunt it.

    (0)