I resubbed a week ago and added retainer services and used the store for my fantasia addiction, no issues what so ever.
I resubbed a week ago and added retainer services and used the store for my fantasia addiction, no issues what so ever.
I wondering if type of payment method may be affecting some players. SE did have a long list of payment types that would no longer be accepted after the switch to the new processor.
To help those having issues, here are the 2 other related Lodestone notices in addition to the one I linked above:
Follow-up 1 https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...991b46b1564ae2
Follow-up 2 https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...e430c337759e0d
Unavailable Payment Methods:
Discover,
JCB,
Carte Bleue,
SEPA (Sofort)
Available Payment Methods:
Visa,
Mastercard,
American Express,
PayPal,
Amazon Pay,
Paysafecard
Someone sounds bitter. Good thing that no one needs to buy anything they feel is crap.
But it's amazing how many people will go ahead and do it anyway.
Last edited by Jojoya; 03-29-2023 at 07:41 AM.
I have used my same MasterCard Credit Card for years, if that helps.I wondering if type of payment method may be affecting some players. SE did have a long list of payment types that would no longer be accepted after the switch to the new processor.
To help those having issues, here are the 2 other related Lodestone notices in addition to the one I linked above:
Follow-up 1 https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...991b46b1564ae2
Follow-up 2 https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...e430c337759e0d
Unavailable Payment Methods:
Discover,
JCB,
Carte Bleue,
SEPA (Sofort)
Available Payment Methods:
Visa,
Mastercard,
American Express,
PayPal,
Amazon Pay,
Paysafecard
Someone sounds bitter. Good thing that no one needs to buy anything they feel is crap.
But it's amazing how many people will go ahead and do it anyway.
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.


Reply With Quote



