Results 1 to 10 of 114

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player FireMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,050
    Character
    Firemage Li
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 100
    There's a lot of garbage takes in this thread. Balance is more important for the health of the game. Someone's fun doesn't trump that
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player Mithron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    699
    Character
    Mithron Scarlet
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by FireMage View Post
    There's a lot of garbage takes in this thread. Balance is more important for the health of the game. Someone's fun doesn't trump that
    Is that why Creator and all of SB was more balanced than this entire expansion?

    Now sit.
    (9)

  3. #3
    Player
    ForsakenRoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,662
    Character
    Samantha Redgrayve
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithron View Post
    Is that why Creator and all of SB was more balanced than this entire expansion?

    Now sit.
    Probably best not to bother trying to interact with FireMage, his takes are so bad even GameFAQs knows he should be ignored, I guess they wised up to his antics so much that he can't get his jollies there anymore so now he's trying his luck here
    (16)

  4. #4
    Player Mithron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    699
    Character
    Mithron Scarlet
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenRoe View Post
    Probably best not to bother trying to interact with FireMage, his takes are so bad even GameFAQs knows he should be ignored, I guess they wised up to his antics so much that he can't get his jollies there anymore so now he's trying his luck here
    Oh I know, it's just really fun to prove him wrong with irrefutable facts and evidence then see him fail by incorrectly claiming logical fallacies as he doesn't even comprehend their definitions, then uses logical fallacies himself to try and support his claims. He discredits himself, good times.
    (3)

  5. #5
    Player
    Rein_eon_Osborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Shadowflare - Ward Miasma II, Plot Broil IV
    Posts
    4,325
    Character
    Mira Clearweaver
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenRoe View Post
    Probably best not to bother trying to interact with FireMage, his takes are so bad even GameFAQs knows he should be ignored, I guess they wised up to his antics so much that he can't get his jollies there anymore so now he's trying his luck here
    Oh Gods, they're everywhere. There goes my blocklist's virginity lol.
    (1)

    "Outside obvious jokes/sarcasm, I aim to convey my words to the future readers who may come across mine posts. Can I change -your- mind, somehow? Potentially... but that's not why I'm writing. You and I have wrote our piece(s). We don't necessarily need to change each other's mind. But we can change other's."