I really doubt there's ever gonna be a solution to this tbh.



I really doubt there's ever gonna be a solution to this tbh.
Likely not, but sometimes I do idly wonder if SE could hire a few PR/Enforcement people to sometimes appear in world near the GC turn in counters. 90% of their job being PR.
Bonus points if they have a boss level Megaflare/AkhMorn spell.
If nothing else, we could just enjoy the show of a GM destroying bots every now and again.
Likely not a serious well thought idea, but more of a fantasy. I think it would be awesome to watch.
やはり、お前は……笑顔が……イイ
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.
Reply With Quote




