I was able to get in, after trying again over 30 times - 15 minutes later. Look, I love this game Exosapien. There's zero reason for you to talk to me the way that you are. I'm not going to white knight after being constantly disconnected due to the 9006 NTT hop issue that they refuse to even acknowledge outside of blaming our ISP's (When there's a mountain of proof otherwise.) On top of the queue times, on top of the lobby errors, now on top of not even being able to enter instances. My friend just waited in a 30 minute DPS queue and got told to 'try again later" and it dropped the queue.

We're not LOOKING for things to complain about. There's plenty to complain about as it is. Maybe standing around for 20 minutes clicking your house isn't a big deal to you, but when you only have an hour or two to do what you need to do? 20 minutes is most of your play time.