Results 1 to 10 of 79

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Snorky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    657
    Character
    Akiimi Akagane
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by azura84 View Post
    yes, the more they see it as a new thread, the more they comprehend this is unacceptable to skimp on server space. they knew this was going to be the congestion and should have planned for it, but like with every money first organization they are choosing not to optimize for the sake of profit margins. sure player logins will equalize eventually, but that excuse them selling a product that is virtually unplayable. if we just keep commenting in the same thread they'll just conclude it's an ongoing deliberation between fans and not a problem.
    I can play this game just fine, there is nothing wrong with it. I just can't log in during prime time it's the end of the world?! Omg, I played for two hours this morning but can't log in after work am I upset no, disappointed yes. Stop being a Karen.
    (4)
    Enjoy Life you only get one.

  2. #2
    Player
    VforVendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22
    Character
    V'for Vendetta
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorky View Post
    I can play this game just fine, there is nothing wrong with it. I just can't log in during prime time it's the end of the world?! Omg, I played for two hours this morning but can't log in after work am I upset no, disappointed yes. Stop being a Karen.
    I can't tell if this is sarcasm because it seems like you are angry and complaining, but scared to do so because you care too much what others may think of you. But hey, I'm just a Taco.
    (3)