Results 1 to 10 of 55

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Zanarkand-Ronso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,168
    Character
    Johanna Yevon
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Ask for Blumage, you get it
    Ask for Viera, you get it
    Ask for Male Viera, you get it
    Ask for Face Stuble, you get it.

    Ask for Female Hrothgar, "dont worry they are coming"
    Ask for more hairstyles and for hair to be seperated from Hrothgar faces, nothing.

    Love how 1 camp gets what they want but still arnt happy, then the other is hanging dry.
    Wish I had something new to complain about being poorly implemented lol
    (2)
    Last edited by Zanarkand-Ronso; 10-15-2021 at 05:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Player
    Lihtleita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    936
    Character
    Lihtleita Lonstyrmwyn
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanarkand-Ronso View Post
    Ask for Blumage, you get it
    Ask for Viera, you get it
    Ask for Male Viera, you get it
    Ask for Face Stuble, you get it.

    Ask for Female Hrothgar, "dont worry they are coming"
    Ask for more hairstyles and for hair to be seperated from Hrothgar faces, nothing.

    Love how 1 camp gets what they want but still arnt happy, then the other is hanging dry.
    Wish I had something new to complain about being poorly implemented lol
    to be fair we asked for female roegadyn and got it at ARR launch with our own racial hempen set and hairstyles, so.....
    (7)

  3. #3
    Player
    Zanarkand-Ronso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,168
    Character
    Johanna Yevon
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lihtleita View Post
    to be fair we asked for female roegadyn and got it at ARR launch with our own racial hempen set and hairstyles, so.....
    That was like what...8 or 9 years ago? XD
    But honestly, me personally all I ask for is a fun game to play, And Ive gotten that in Spades.
    Now, if there is just 1 thing I can ask for, its a Fully Playable and Functional Badass Beast Race. So far I got 1 part of that. But looks like I still gotta wait for the Complete Package while everybody else gets what they want.
    It is upsetting my camp gets nothing new.
    (2)

  4. #4
    Player
    Starshower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    384
    Character
    Ares Stardust
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanarkand-Ronso View Post
    Ask for more hairstyles and for hair to be seperated from Hrothgar faces, nothing.

    You don't have to worry! Yoshi-p already confirmed hrothgars will be able to change hairstyles in 6.1 and that more hairstyles will be added!!
    (0)

  5. #5
    Player
    Zanarkand-Ronso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,168
    Character
    Johanna Yevon
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshower View Post
    You don't have to worry! Yoshi-p already confirmed hrothgars will be able to change hairstyles in 6.1 and that more hairstyles will be added!!
    Yeah I saw that and posted that I called it would happen in another thread.
    A little happy now :3
    (0)