Results 1 to 10 of 1180

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player Conundrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    478
    Character
    Marius De'romanas
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    OK...watching him run Sastasha so slow is causing me emotional trauma :P
    (3)

  2. #2
    Player
    Ilenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    1,508
    Character
    Aurora Vlondett
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    OK...watching him run Sastasha so slow is causing me emotional trauma :P
    I mean, he's learning something he hasn't done before. I suspect he'll be chain pulling before too long.

    I'm guessing a lot of his reactions are based on WoW dungeons? He seems to be taking even bosses slow.
    (4)
    Last edited by Ilenya; 07-04-2021 at 09:24 AM.

  3. #3
    Player
    Tsumdere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Ishgard
    Posts
    1,105
    Character
    Fia Mortivault
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilenya View Post
    I mean, he's learning something he hasn't done before. I suspect he'll be chain pulling before too long.

    I'm guessing a lot of his reactions are based on WoW dungeons? He seems to be taking even bosses slow.
    I am very happy he is going at his speed and the people with him aren't rushing him. It would be way worse if he got a bunch of people clearing the dungeon out by themselves and just having him run along behind.
    (1)