Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Viera hairstyle

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    LolitaBansheeMeru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    435
    Character
    Amethyst Orchid
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleArrow View Post
    Sadly, many threads have come and gone with little attention from SE.

    Personally, I'd rather they unlock all helms over the hairstyles first. It would at least allow us to look a little different from one another. I honestly have no idea what Yoshi and the dev team are so busy with that they've cut so much content for.

    I remember, back in 1.x, how attentive and considering Yoshi used to be. How he was so focused on quality that he was in literal tears when the servers weren't working at launch. Now, he's coming off as very annoyed at fans demands. I totally get that, but that's coming off the back of shadowbringers success.

    I just hope whatever they're cutting content for and prioritizing is worth it, otherwise kinda looks like the same attitudes that doomed 1.0 in the first place (ignoring fans, sending out unfinished content, not put an emphasis on quality).

    Anyhow, I know they can do it. They've pulled of way crazier things in the past. I'm really rooting for these races to be completed.
    Just Wondering What helms would you even want to wear? Most helm gear is really ugly as hell outside the swallows compasses and some facial items which bunnys and ronse can already put on the face gear.. If anything kills those races for me, it's the height
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Haprimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    723
    Character
    Fjrwn Ymir
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by LolitaBansheeMeru View Post
    Just Wondering What helms would you even want to wear?
    Gimme back my Matoya hat, Valentione&Little Ladies' day hats, sleepy hat... All the hats. :C
    (4)

  3. #3
    Player
    Krotoan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,591
    Character
    Krotoan Argaviel
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Haprimac View Post
    Gimme back my Matoya hat, Valentione&Little Ladies' day hats, sleepy hat... All the hats. :C
    I miss my postmoogle hat on my Viera.
    (1)
    WHERE IS THIS KETTLE EVERYONE KEEPS INTRODUCING ME TO?

  4. #4
    Player
    LittleArrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    692
    Character
    Little Sprinkles
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by LolitaBansheeMeru View Post
    Just Wondering What helms would you even want to wear? Most helm gear is really ugly as hell outside the swallows compasses and some facial items which bunnys and ronse can already put on the face gear.. If anything kills those races for me, it's the height
    First, nice Meru gif! Legend of Dragoon was a very special treat of a JRPG for me as a kid. Man... those cutscenes and voice overs were -awful.- I miss them

    I'm in the minority who really likes the helms of this game. I really like a challenge of figuring out how to make some ugly helms work. Not all the time of course. I ultimately prefer complete sets. Helms are so iconic for the FF series, and missing out on the DRG helm, RDM helm, BLM hat, WHM hood, BRD brim-hat, seasonal funsie hats, neat plated helms, cool train conductor hats... well the list goes on. It's just a real bummer. : /
    (1)
    Last edited by LittleArrow; 02-23-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Tags for this Thread