Quote Originally Posted by Jybril View Post
It should have been one or the other, perhaps at this point, the Ronso later in a different expansion.
Viera themselves have more presence in this game than the Ronso and with Fran's appearance in 4.0...
Coulda had both genders now and work on the other later.
I mean, who do we have? Runar, that GNB guy and that one dude you see like twice in MSQ in the Cryst.
They aren't very fleshed out at all. They don't even coincide with the Viera lol.
I literally don't know jack squat about that race at all LOL. Unless I'm missing something...
Viera have their whole own area...
But the one thing we all know about Viera, is that the males are never seen. That’s been in the lore and even brought over into this game, and even in that Viera area, there isn’t any male viera present… so your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Jybril View Post

-Sigh- I get really sick of these posts...... -____________-
Male Miqote in this game are suppose to be a rare sight, yet like half the playerbase are them.
They said Male Viera were also a rare sight.

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki...al_Fantasy_XIV

Also this isn't FF12 so there's that.

Its still lore brought over from a different game into this game. Reguardless if you hate that or not, this was the reason they didn’t include male viera, and to be frank, the rest of the world seems to be ok with this. While I am ok with the idea of Male viera being added, and have nothing against it, when viera was announced, I didn’t expect to see male viera due to lore from ff12.