Page 2142 of 3410 FirstFirst ... 1142 1642 2042 2092 2132 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2152 2192 2242 2642 3142 ... LastLast
Results 21,411 to 21,420 of 34096
  1. #21411
    Player
    SturmChurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    7,073
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Was gonna post this this morning but fell asleep. I don't know what it is with Sirensong sea specifically, because the majority of the time I get this dungeon I get dpsers (including people who aren't sprouts with more classes than me leveled to 70) who don't use AOE at all. My pulls will end up taking FOREVER to kill, and the bosses, like if you can't do aoe on mobs can you at least do single target properly? That dungeon is cursed!
    (1)
    WHM | RDM | DNC

  2. #21412
    Player
    Crystal_Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    366
    Character
    Crystal Raven
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynn_Storm View Post
    I hope you reported him.

    We can't let pathetic players like that running around and pestering people.
    No...why would I report him just for that? I got some laughs out of it, the rest of the party didn't really care either, everyone just laughed at it.

    What is with you people and reporting everyone for everything?
    (13)

  3. #21413
    Player
    AureliaF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Dimwold
    Posts
    21
    Character
    Narah Leone
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 100
    Unreal, I never thought I'd have a story worthy of posting here, but as a longtime lurker of this thread, I finally had one today.

    I decided to start unlocking and leveling AST on this character, and did the original quest, slapped on some of my old leveling gear from SCH, and queued for Leveling Roulette. I got Halatali, with a SMN, NIN or SAM (I forget which) and then finally a marauder as tank. We start for the first pack of mobs, and the marauder takes a LOT of damage. As in, the first couple of hits drop them down to about 1/3 HP. I'm spamming Benefic, and get them healed back up. I inspect them just to check gears, and find a mix of 10-15 gear, which wouldn't be a big deal really, but at least the chest piece, and half the right side were gathering/crafting pieces. Okay, fine... it sucks they've not gotten proper combat gear but I can deal with it, I just won't dps as much.

    Next pack of mobs, one of them drops poison on the tank. It's just that basic poison debuff, the one that comes up constantly in Toto-Rak and loads of other places. So I Esuna it off, and the pack dies.

    Then, I get this gem from them:



    I mean... wtf? The poison had I think 12ish seconds on it when I hit Esuna, it didn't wear off. And after checking, this person has SCH at level 70, and SAM and DRK leveled fairly high as well. How do they not know about this basic debuff? And the fact that it's the debuffs WITHOUT the bar that can't be cleansed. I did bail on the run after that - sorry to make someone else deal with that gathering-gear clad idiot, but I didn't wanna deal with that PLUS being told off when they have no clue what they're talking about. Welcome to my blacklist!
    (10)

  4. #21414
    Player
    Wynn_Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    331
    Character
    Wynn Storm
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Raven View Post
    No...why would I report him just for that? I got some laughs out of it, the rest of the party didn't really care either, everyone just laughed at it.

    What is with you people and reporting everyone for everything?
    Because it falls under harassment. Just because you laughed it off doesn't mean the next person he does it to will.

    You not reporting is just enabling these type of people.
    (2)

  5. #21415
    Player Kuroka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Limsa
    Posts
    3,702
    Character
    Ulala Ula
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    @ Above ppl like that are the reason we cant clamour gather stuff on our dps jobs anymore qq

    Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    Was gonna post this this morning but fell asleep. I don't know what it is with Sirensong sea specifically, because the majority of the time I get this dungeon I get dpsers (including people who aren't sprouts with more classes than me leveled to 70) who don't use AOE at all. My pulls will end up taking FOREVER to kill, and the bosses, like if you can't do aoe on mobs can you at least do single target properly? That dungeon is cursed!

    I just did it with an FC newvie... we had an blm that actually used lv 200 head, gloves and shoes, ramuh wep... and a nice mix of 130 right side stuff... AND never used flare.
    I checked his profine and he had several 58-60 jobs and was actually a lv 68 blm... like... how, why...?

    It was the first time since ages i kicked someone but im not gonna support THAT.
    (0)

  6. #21416
    Player
    SturmChurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    7,073
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Raven View Post
    No...why would I report him just for that? I got some laughs out of it, the rest of the party didn't really care either, everyone just laughed at it.

    What is with you people and reporting everyone for everything?
    Tell me about it. You'll be reported for anything and everything in this game, even if the guy was being annoying, I also don't agree it would be worth a report. It's actually ridiculous nowadays, and rampant in this game, especially since the GM's seem to take action on the smallest of "grievances". Not even worth chatting in this game most of the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroka View Post
    I just did it with an FC newvie... we had an blm that actually used lv 200 head, gloves and shoes, ramuh wep... and a nice mix of 130 right side stuff... AND never used flare.
    I checked his profine and he had several 58-60 jobs and was actually a lv 68 blm... like... how, why...?

    It was the first time since ages i kicked someone but im not gonna support THAT.
    I hope you got a DPS who actually did AOE!
    (2)
    Last edited by SturmChurro; 06-24-2019 at 05:45 AM.
    WHM | RDM | DNC

  7. #21417
    Player
    Crystal_Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    366
    Character
    Crystal Raven
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynn_Storm View Post
    Because it falls under harassment. Just because you laughed it off doesn't mean the next person he does it to will.

    You not reporting is just enabling these type of people.
    You and I clearly have different definitions of harassment.
    (7)

  8. #21418
    Player
    Wynn_Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    331
    Character
    Wynn Storm
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    Tell me about it. You'll be reported for anything and everything in this game, even if the guy was being annoying, I also don't agree it would be worth a report. It's actually ridiculous nowadays, and rampant in this game, especially since the GM's seem to take action on the smallest of "grievances". Not even worth chatting in this game most of the time.
    I chat all the time and i have never been reported.

    If you are worried about chatting and getting reported, then its probably because you are saying things that shouldn't be said.

    Just a thought for those that whine about reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Raven View Post
    You and I clearly have different definitions of harassment.
    Just because you don't think its harrassment, doesn't mean its not on paper.
    (1)

  9. #21419
    Player
    SturmChurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    7,073
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynn_Storm View Post
    I chat all the time and i have never been reported.

    If you are worried about chatting and getting reported, then its probably because you are saying things that shouldn't be said.

    Just a thought for those that whine about reports.



    Just because you don't think its harrassment, doesn't mean its not on paper.
    I've never been banned in game, nor have I ever had the "pleasure" of speaking to a GM either, like apparently so many others have. However, I have been banned twice on the forums, and I can send you the reports (or rather the posts I was banned for) if you think those are worthy of it. From what I have read of the in-game horror stories of GM interactions, you can be banned for ridiculous things labeled as "harassment".

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynn_Storm View Post
    Just because you don't think its harrassment, doesn't mean its not on paper.
    Yep, so might as well get them banned for it! Don't need them in our game!
    (6)
    Last edited by SturmChurro; 06-24-2019 at 05:50 AM.
    WHM | RDM | DNC

  10. #21420
    Player
    Crystal_Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    366
    Character
    Crystal Raven
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynn_Storm View Post
    I chat all the time and i have never been reported.

    If you are worried about chatting and getting reported, then its probably because you are saying things that shouldn't be said.

    Just a thought for those that whine about reports.



    Just because you don't think its harrassment, doesn't mean its not on paper.
    Then using your own logic, the way you type makes me feel harassed therefore you should be banned.

    Makes sense doesn't it? Let's just go ahead and ban anyone that might make you feel upset and risk their accounts and waste their money because feelings.

    Edit: Just to be clear, I don't agree with the behaviour of that person, at all, however, I absolutely REFUSE to put someones time and money at risk because I wasn't happy with what he did.
    (14)
    Last edited by Crystal_Raven; 06-24-2019 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Read the edit

Page 2142 of 3410 FirstFirst ... 1142 1642 2042 2092 2132 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2152 2192 2242 2642 3142 ... LastLast