Results 1 to 10 of 2065

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Liam_Harper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3,470
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    So, what exactly do we get from this?

    I mean, I made myself pentamelded crafted 350 gear within 2 weeks into 4.2. I'm happy enough with my current glamour.

    I expected maybe something like the Timeless Isle or Argus model from WoW, lots of different rewards to hunt, maybe a few big vanity items to grind out. Perhaps a variety of minions, Grade V and VI materia, a couple of mounts, crafting materials, hunt seals... you know, accessible things to chase to keep you occupied for a few months. It isn't really just shiny 350's to glam is it? Honestly curious.
    (3)

  2. #2
    Player
    dracklor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    31
    Character
    Kururu Mewrilia
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam_Harper View Post
    So, what exactly do we get from this?

    I mean, I made myself pentamelded crafted 350 gear within 2 weeks into 4.2. I'm happy enough with my current glamour.

    I expected maybe something like the Timeless Isle or Argus model from WoW, lots of different rewards to hunt, maybe a few big vanity items to grind out. Perhaps a variety of minions, Grade V and VI materia, a couple of mounts, crafting materials, hunt seals... you know, accessible things to chase to keep you occupied for a few months. It isn't really just shiny 350's to glam is it? Honestly curious.
    So far people have reported finding a minion, the T-Rex mount, the Sharlayan Wardrobe, and piles of tier 5 combat materia in lockboxes from the Notorious Monster lockboxes. Other than that you get Protean crystals to buy dyeable versions of AF gear at i350 eventually.
    (0)