

Yes, but generally every spec is bringing something that keeps it desirable in a raid setting.Good luck is all I can to SE on balancing any of the jobs. Look at WOW. They have been trying to keep everything balanced for years and to this day there are still ups and downs for every class/spec.
As for the topic at hand, I feel that SMN is in a good place now and actually feeling fun again. The only fixes are with the AI of Bahamut I feel. We really don't need any more dps increases and should look at quality of life things.

I hope we can get some new egi glam or demi summons at some point. Bahamut was a STEP in the right direction, but not even close enough to making me feel like a true SMN.
Cast in the name of god, ye not guilty
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.

Reply With Quote


