Results 1 to 10 of 4220

Hybrid View

  1. 09-04-2017 10:32 PM

  2. #2
    Player
    Lalafallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    131
    Character
    Mikki Evermore
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 32
    Quote Originally Posted by micropanther7 View Post
    Red-head lala is best lala Cinder is adorable! <3
    Yes, red hair for the win! (Ok, that's quite a biased opinion, since I have red hair irl too.)

    Buuuut well... Uhm... I changed Cinder a little again thanks to pure boredom. I'm still a Lala, but... Yeah, you'll see.







    And even though I say that about nearly all my characters, this guy... I just love him and he's seriously making me question if I should go back to Roe someday.
    (13)

  3. #3
    Player
    Kacho_Nacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    2,698
    Character
    Kacho Nacho
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalafallen View Post
    Yes, red hair for the win! (Ok, that's quite a biased opinion, since I have red hair irl too.)

    Buuuut well... Uhm... I changed Cinder a little again thanks to pure boredom. I'm still a Lala, but... Yeah, you'll see.



    And even though I say that about nearly all my characters, this guy... I just love him and he's seriously making me question if I should go back to Roe someday.
    Cinder has turned into quite the adorable man. While female lalafell often get the limelight, male lalafell can be cute and endearing also.
    (5)

  4. 09-06-2017 05:41 PM