Results 1 to 10 of 58

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    RiceisNice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,514
    Character
    Flo Fyloord
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    VR is niche enough as is. It'd be just as much of a waste of development as LoV
    (3)
    ____________________

  2. #2
    Player
    eaudaemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    157
    Character
    Tobias Deau
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceisNice View Post
    VR is niche enough as is. It'd be just as much of a waste of development as LoV
    Final Fantasy 14 1.0 was niche once, if I remember correctly.
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player
    RiceisNice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,514
    Character
    Flo Fyloord
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by eaudaemon View Post
    Final Fantasy 14 1.0 was niche once, if I remember correctly.
    It had rather high system requirements for PC, higher than what was typically available.

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTaru72 View Post
    We actually have a VR Arcade in my city. Place is packed pretty much daily.

    I think it'll take a little more time, but I think one it's A bit cheaper I don't see any problem with it catching on.
    That's what I'm talking about though, having a VR set right now is pretty high-cost and a high investment to make full use of it. Delegating resources to make the game be VR-accessible to that small group of players is the last thing they should be focusing on, less we want another repeat of LoV appealing to a very minuscule (if any) amount of players at the expense of other content.
    (0)
    ____________________