Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: SMN and RDM

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Zfz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,371
    Character
    Celenir Istarkh
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Both requests have had responses in the last Producer Letter Live. In short:
    • Physick healing amount buff: you're simply not supposed to heal well. RDM can heal well because it's got a White Mage lore background.
    • Pet dying: pet jobs need to learn to control the pet.
    (2)
    “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

  2. #2
    Player
    Ashbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Character
    Francisca Ashbury
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zfz View Post
    [*]Pet dying: pet jobs need to learn to control the pet.[/list]
    I can't control the tank turning the boss around and cleaving Ifrit-Egi my friend.

    I also cannot control the imput delay all pets suffer.

    I don't understand why people push so hard against summoners having Sustain back. SPECIALLY people who don't even have lvl 70 summoner yet.
    (2)

Tags for this Thread