Results 1 to 8 of 8

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Sylvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,102
    Character
    Sylvina Eon
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianFatale View Post
    I don't know why this hasn't been fixed, but the instanced quests are obsolete. Having to click around without a list is not how the game works for normal content, so I don't see what it's purpose is. All allies in instance quests should be in your party, even as npcs. When facing the last Aery boss, Estien should be in your party as well. The removal of stoneskin has made this even worse. Fates that have an ally to protect should also be fixed, but I'm not sure how that would work. It's got to the point where I dread instances most of the time. They should be fun, but they're terrible, and even worse on PS4.
    Can't agree with this more, it makes some quests as a healer a total pain in the ass (looking at you level 60 scholar quest)
    (3)

  2. #2
    Player
    DamianFatale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Ishgard
    Posts
    3,089
    Character
    Arctura Fengari
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvina View Post
    Can't agree with this more, it makes some quests as a healer a total pain in the ass (looking at you level 60 scholar quest)
    This is EXACTLY what made me complain. That level 60 quest is dreadful. It's so easy to mess up, because the nymian plague isn't displayed all at once. I had to do it four times in a row.
    (3)

  3. #3
    Player
    Sylvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,102
    Character
    Sylvina Eon
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianFatale View Post
    This is EXACTLY what made me complain. That level 60 quest is dreadful. It's so easy to mess up, because the nymian plague isn't displayed all at once. I had to do it four times in a row.
    I only had to re do it once but I read a guide after the first failure, so I knew to constantly rotate between targets and just heal and remove debuffs, letting the NPCs do the dps.
    (1)