Page 860 of 1274 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 858 859 860 861 862 870 910 960 ... LastLast
Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 12735
  1. #8591
    Player
    Clover_Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,138
    Character
    Clover Blake
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    My friend F'yue and his new glamour~



    (10)

  2. #8592
    Player
    Nakaress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    31
    Character
    Nakaress Solatte
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Here ya go!





    (6)

  3. #8593
    Player
    Korihu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    309
    Character
    Korihu Yanhu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Yeay I camped the fox fate despite not being level 70 yet and managed to get the items! Excited to get to level 70 to trade it in and---

    wait a minute.

    I'm a miqo'te.



    This looks goofy as heck.



    I look like an alien




    Well, either way, I'm in stormblood so it's time to make a new glamour... right?
    Nah, I'm sticking with my classic look. Can't beat the hat and undershirt!

    Also the new gpose is fun~


    However I did make up this glamour for my Scholar for PvP which I am quite fond of!



    (we need more short-short options imo)
    (6)
    Last edited by Korihu; 06-25-2017 at 09:55 PM.

  4. #8594
    Player
    Sakuraluna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,771
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Korihu View Post
    wait a minute.

    I'm a miqo'te.



    This looks goofy as heck.

    Haha! The cait sith ears do the same thing on us but I still love wearing them.
    (2)

  5. #8595
    Player
    Vailius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    142
    Character
    Rayn Sakurai
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Awyis ♥

    Summoning mancats now!





    Leveling RDM with this outfit.. hah.



    Summoning my new house!





    Happy Summoner I am!
    (4)

  6. #8596
    Player
    Kaelah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,552
    Character
    Kaelah Tae
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    I love swimming too much.



    (9)

    ~Quit moping, get hoping~

  7. #8597
    Player
    Roda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    2,261
    Character
    Roda Tirhaalo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pictomancer Lv 100
    Wish those headbands would overwrite your ears if you put them on. :T
    (2)
    ~sigh~

  8. #8598
    Player
    Tica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    34
    Character
    Tica Foxworth
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 95
    With my beautiful wife on top of the tower in Kugane!





    (8)

  9. #8599
    Player
    Naanaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    7
    Character
    N'ana Fhey
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Oh boy... here we go o_o my first post pls be gentle with me ;_;


    (9)

  10. #8600
    Player
    Bajihri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    57
    Character
    Sharara Lua
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Calming Breeze (Kogane by night)

    (8)

Page 860 of 1274 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 858 859 860 861 862 870 910 960 ... LastLast