Page 858 of 1274 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 856 857 858 859 860 868 908 958 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 12735
  1. #8571
    Player
    Kaelah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,552
    Character
    Kaelah Tae
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    I'll spoiler this one, while it doesn't really spoil anything as such, it is a MSQ cutscene image.



    The lovely Altera gifted me the play dead emote, so I've been looking for ways to have fun with it... Kaelah finds dem lectures too boring.



    Yay I finally unlocked underwater diving! It's so pretty!



    Darling it's better, down where it's wetter!

    (5)

    ~Quit moping, get hoping~

  2. #8572
    Player
    Katsuragi_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    88
    Character
    Katsuragi Leonhart
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikiseki View Post


    ... help ...
    (2)

  3. #8573
    Player
    Celethien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    180
    Character
    Celethien Moonheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDontFly View Post
    ~
    Looking nice though. :3
    I'm waiting to get my summoner to 70 and find gear that would go nicely with that head piece.
    (0)

    (^__-)☆

  4. #8574
    Player
    greyfurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    167
    Character
    Grey F'urr
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70






    (4)

  5. #8575
    Player
    Miste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    1,720
    Character
    Miste Vaer
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I have a new friend to adventure with

    ...and I figured the least I can do is dress up like a Kitsune for him as well xD

    I love foxes so I am very happy with some of these SB additions <3



    (7)

  6. 06-24-2017 01:18 PM

  7. #8576
    Player
    Wumbology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Shirogane
    Posts
    7
    Character
    Cream Filled
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Boop









    (2)

  8. #8577
    Player
    timbuck2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    6
    Character
    Ayden Andraste
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    (5)

  9. #8578
    Player
    Rekujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    151
    Character
    Rekuja Azalon
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 100
    (3)
    Rekuja Azalon

  10. #8579
    Player
    Aniise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Crystarium
    Posts
    392
    Character
    Nhaama Kagon
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 95


    (4)
    Me too, Erenville, me too

  11. #8580
    Player
    Rekujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    151
    Character
    Rekuja Azalon
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 100
    (7)
    Rekuja Azalon

Page 858 of 1274 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 856 857 858 859 860 868 908 958 ... LastLast