Page 857 of 1274 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857 858 859 867 907 957 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,570 of 12735
  1. #8561
    Player
    Silica-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    477
    Character
    Rena Kangawa
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    After debating with myself what I should use as my Monk glamour for a while (damn you SE there are to many options xD ) I decited to go with this one.



    Praise you Rhalgr! (might have spelled that wrong)



    And after a busy day I checked through the crafting log for new stuff and I found a friggin carbuncle bed! (I love those items my house is full of those lol) The best part it's only a level 57 recipe and the materials are easy to get by.
    After I crafted it I took a test nap and it's good

    (6)

  2. #8562
    Player
    Kisumisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    15
    Character
    Kisu Misu
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quick simple edit just to show our new outfit!

    (11)
    https://kisumisumeow.tumblr.com

  3. #8563
    Player
    Duni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    288
    Character
    Dunia Dulcis
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Averax View Post
    (best seen in full size)

    Okay...



    Okay...

    Uh, nice, a Simpsons reference Stupid Sexy Flanders


    Some pics from my Astro-Kitty ^^



    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by LlSA View Post
    Spieler wie ihr der Grund seid, wieso Shiva immer toxischer wird

  4. #8564
    Player
    DevilsDontFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    712
    Character
    Iroira Sinzha
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Temporary RDM glamour.

    (7)

  5. #8565
    Player
    Averax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,447
    Character
    Ven Black
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 100
    Balmung has leaked all over Coeurl

    (1)

  6. #8566
    Player
    Yamimarik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,580
    Character
    Marik Destiel
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDontFly View Post
    Temporary RDM glamour.

    Looking gorgeous and smexy as always sweetie! <3
    (2)

    Signature by: Miste

  7. #8567
    Player
    AvaMoonchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    135
    Character
    Mine Moonpaw
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Gathering with my Mini-Me

    (4)

  8. #8568
    Player
    Kaelah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,552
    Character
    Kaelah Tae
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    O_O



    Kugane is so pretty! (I was totally pronouncing it Koo-gain, derp.)



    /wave

    (4)

    ~Quit moping, get hoping~

  9. #8569
    Player
    Solica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    55
    Character
    Soli Dus
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    (4)

  10. #8570
    Player
    Sereph6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    39
    Character
    Xian'ir Mysa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 100


    There you go!
    (5)

Page 857 of 1274 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857 858 859 867 907 957 ... LastLast