Results 1 to 7 of 7

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Synestra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,071
    Character
    Nel Synestra
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I really hope that tooltips are still not finished. Also i wonder where do i use my excess job resources if i dont need to use shelltron or intervention and my bar is full or close to, usually there is atleast one "dump" skill but i didnt see one in there.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Seku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    583
    Character
    Seku Halvone
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Synestra View Post
    I really hope that tooltips are still not finished. Also i wonder where do i use my excess job resources if i dont need to use shelltron or intervention and my bar is full or close to, usually there is atleast one "dump" skill but i didnt see one in there.
    I am hoping the same. I would personally just use shelltron if MT, or Intervention if OT and another tank is tanking. I see intervention being really useful for tank busters while OT --- I just wish that it did not require Sentinel or Rampart and instead was just a flat 20-25% damage mitgiation on the target. As it would provide for better tank swaps and won't force the PLD to waste a CD.
    (0)