Results 1 to 10 of 80

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Praesul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    365
    Character
    Praesul Presul
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 100
    Alright, I'll make it easy for all of you now.

    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post3931800
    (4)

  2. #2
    Player
    Yasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2
    Character
    Jade Akaino
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Oh no... a PvP person complaining about a reward for investing countless hours into a (proposed) skill based and time based system being removed for their achievements and given to everyone because people like to collect. I detect salt, as someone said... but not towards OP
    (1)

  3. #3
    Player
    Belhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,016
    Character
    J'talhdi Belhi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Praesul View Post
    Alright, I'll make it easy for all of you now.

    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post3931800
    Oh I see. Your being salty over the PvP thing. Earrings are pretty lame I admit. Minions might be a poor choice of reward but Earrings are dumb.

    Note for the future. If your going to try for Sarcasm in a forum thread you probably want to be more over the top. People actually create threads like this in all seriousness so it can be hard to tell.

    The mount will still be exclusive though won't it?
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player
    Praesul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    365
    Character
    Praesul Presul
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Belhi View Post
    Oh I see. Your being salty over the PvP thing. Earrings are pretty lame I admit. Minions might be a poor choice of reward but Earrings are dumb.

    Note for the future. If your going to try for Sarcasm in a forum thread you probably want to be more over the top. People actually create threads like this in all seriousness so it can be hard to tell.

    The mount will still be exclusive though won't it?
    From what we know so far, it will still be exclusive. They only mentioned the minion, but knowing how SE it might end up on the store at some point.
    (3)