Results 1 to 10 of 129

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Alberel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,852
    Character
    Alberel Lindurst
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    I don't mind time-limited exclusive rewards. I also don't mind rewards being locked behind some sort of challenge or competition.

    What I don't like is rewards locked behind both at the same time as it leaves many players with absolutely no chance of ever acquiring it no matter how much they try. I'm hoping this mount will be a recurring reward and not a one-off for this season.
    (5)

  2. #2
    Player
    Vejjiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,344
    Character
    Raelynn Lovelace
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberel View Post
    I don't mind time-limited exclusive rewards. I also don't mind rewards being locked behind some sort of challenge or competition.

    What I don't like is rewards locked behind both at the same time as it leaves many players with absolutely no chance of ever acquiring it no matter how much they try. I'm hoping this mount will be a recurring reward and not a one-off for this season.
    "In a previous episode of the official Japanese PvP stream "Adrenaline Rush TV" Yoshida mentioned that the rewards for the Feast will drastically change every two seasons. "
    Sadly its only going to be available for seasons 3 and seasons 4. Seasons 5 and Seasons 6 will have a new reward.

    Season 1 and Season 2 reward was gear, they mentioned at Fanfest that items from pvp are exclusive to whatever season they come from. I think it was Joe never fails and Bayohne himself that commented about this on stage during the PVP Tournament at fanfest.
    (0)