Results 1 to 10 of 550

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Greed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    157
    Character
    Red Moon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceons View Post
    I never looked at the musketeer guild symbol. x.x I guess that means we don't get corsair...

    I had this long buried movie memory of musketeers where I vaguely recall them using skinny swords like rapier and fence.

    Either way, I think bard seems to be a wrong job progression for the Archer class. But if we are getting it, then there is no changing it :P
    You don't need to worry, in FFXI corsair = pirate.
    Musketeer guild in LL (pirates city).
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Ceons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    336
    Character
    Ceons Asmeia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    You don't need to worry, in FFXI corsair = pirate.
    Musketeer guild in LL (pirates city).
    Ooh you are right! Sweet, there is hope for corsair after all xD
    (0)