Results 1 to 10 of 36

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Mandze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    113
    Character
    Mandze Evensent
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    The hotbar is too tiny!
    (1)
    In my heart, I'll always be a Red Mage.

  2. #2
    Player
    Dotsusama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    507
    Character
    Cidriel Tausendklingen
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandze View Post
    The hotbar is too tiny!
    They mentioned somewhere that the hotbar is set to 80% size by default. You should go probably go and resize it. (Unless you mean that it needs more spaces. That's just... overwhelming me thinking about it.)
    (2)

  3. #3
    Player
    Mandze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    113
    Character
    Mandze Evensent
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotsusama View Post
    They mentioned somewhere that the hotbar is set to 80% size by default. You should go probably go and resize it. (Unless you mean that it needs more spaces. That's just... overwhelming me thinking about it.)
    Does anyone know where to resize it? I looked in the HUD panel and couldn't find it where I'd think it would be...

    I don't need more spaces, I just have bad vision.
    (0)
    In my heart, I'll always be a Red Mage.