Results 1 to 10 of 3658

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Lunaxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,276
    Character
    Pomelo Melo
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 51
    Not really a horror story, but I'm still lauging about it.

    We were fighting the second boss on Brayflox NM (PuG.) We'd killed the Biast and the Drake was on about 40% when I saw the Machinist running around like he was kiting something. I didn't understand why since we'd already killed the add, until I saw Brayflox chasing after him going "gobbie has present for kindly uplander! shokh!" He spent the whole second half of the fight running away from Brayflox.

    When I told him afterwards he didn't need to run away, he said "yeah you do or the goblin blus you up." I said Brayflox doesn't do that and he went "ok you don't know the strat cya f*cking noob" and rage quit.

    I can't even
    (11)

  2. #2
    Player
    Sagittarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    868
    Character
    Nesshin'na Kasai
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaxia View Post
    He spent the whole second half of the fight running away from Brayflox.
    *facepalm*

    To be fair, Brayflox will sometimes grab aggro and hide behind someone .. which is very annoying but also amusing.
    (0)


  3. #3
    Player
    Normalizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    170
    Character
    Esmond Rainer
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaxia View Post
    I didn't understand why since we'd already killed the add, until I saw Brayflox chasing after him going "gobbie has present for kindly uplander! shokh!" He spent the whole second half of the fight running away from Brayflox.
    Actually Brayflox will run to someone and the boss will do a high dmg attack to that person if they don't get away from Brayflox (and hence the boss). Maybe now ppl don't care about that (with high ilvl gear and all) but before it was part of the fight to run away from Brayflox when he run to you.
    (7)

  4. #4
    Player
    AskaRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,543
    Character
    Aeon Rakshasa
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaxia View Post
    Not really a horror story, but I'm still lauging about it.

    We were fighting the second boss on Brayflox NM (PuG.) We'd killed the Biast and the Drake was on about 40% when I saw the Machinist running around like he was kiting something. I didn't understand why since we'd already killed the add, until I saw Brayflox chasing after him going "gobbie has present for kindly uplander! shokh!" He spent the whole second half of the fight running away from Brayflox.

    When I told him afterwards he didn't need to run away, he said "yeah you do or the goblin blus you up." I said Brayflox doesn't do that and he went "ok you don't know the strat cya f*cking noob" and rage quit.

    I can't even
    I actually can't breathe I'm laughing too hard...
    (0)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ホイホイ Commissions ==> http://goo.gl/RwVnHZ

    Clearly, the best Final Fantasy character is Locke Cole.
    Glamour is TRUE ENDGAME