Results 1 to 9 of 9

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player MilesSaintboroguh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    5,764
    Character
    Miles Saintborough
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberyl View Post
    Ah, that'd be why I didn't notice.

    How did the quality change? I know you get used to certain people playing certain characters, but was there an improvement? With the extra drama and tighter character focus in Heavensward, that might have been a good thing in the long run?
    Most are passable but Raubahn and Merlywb I will never get used to.
    (4)

  2. #2
    Player
    Amberyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    香港
    Posts
    334
    Character
    Mizuki Ishikawa
    World
    Belias
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesSaintboroguh View Post
    Most are passable but Raubahn and Merlywb I will never get used to.
    Hmm, never nice when things change. Sad for you. Mind, if they're passable during the stage when you'll most notice it, hopefully the immersion will improve with time for you? Sometimes you kinda have to cut your losses for the sake of the performance, tho. Square's not known for it's English voice acting, let's face it... *cough* XV *cough* o_0
    (1)