Results 1 to 10 of 11

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Nalien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,784
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    I think I suggested this in the Housing section at some point...

    I'd like to see them crafted though, since those Ifrit Horns/etc. aren't exactly seeing much love these days... Perhaps have the "frame" crafted, while the picture is obtained elsewhere (insert a NPC named Relm at Rowena's House of Splendors...), then have crafters "frame" the picture.
    (1)

  2. #2
    Player
    Quintalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    209
    Character
    Quintalian Palidor
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalien View Post
    (insert a NPC named Relm at Rowena's House of Splendors...)
    While that reference might be a bit obvious, it does beg the question: Where are all these paintings coming from? "Original artist unknown" just isn't cutting it anymore! I'd love to see an artist NPC selling some new paintings, or giving us a quest to help them finish a piece (which we might acquire as a reward).
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player
    AlphaFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,638
    Character
    Rena Ryuugu
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalien View Post
    I think I suggested this in the Housing section at some point...

    I'd like to see them crafted though, since those Ifrit Horns/etc. aren't exactly seeing much love these days... Perhaps have the "frame" crafted, while the picture is obtained elsewhere (insert a NPC named Relm at Rowena's House of Splendors...), then have crafters "frame" the picture.
    Yeah I can see that being the option too, last I recall horns are going for about 100gil at best. Though still regret not buying the inferno ones I saw sometime back at 100k, now at 1.9mil xD
    (0)