Results 1 to 10 of 80

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    NolLacnala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    656
    Character
    Nol Lac'nala
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    I will now bring a level 1 all-class set of gear that I can slap on before fights in order to maximize my NEED rolls, 10/10 game design.

    I took the first coil caster pants from a player who actually needed them. On my 140th t4 run. Having lost the roll on four of them prior.

    I ran t2 120 times for the chest.

    Your +1 means as much to me as my glamour means to you, so roll.
    (4)

  2. #2
    Player
    Fahad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    79
    Character
    Juri Galamayo
    World
    Raiden
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by NolLacnala View Post
    I will now bring a level 1 all-class set of gear that I can slap on before fights in order to maximize my NEED rolls, 10/10 game design.

    I took the first coil caster pants from a player who actually needed them. On my 140th t4 run. Having lost the roll on four of them prior.

    I ran t2 120 times for the chest.

    Your +1 means as much to me as my glamour means to you, so roll.
    that's why i suggested the roll system should be based on YOUR LEVEL not YOUR CURRENT ITEM LEVEL
    (0)