I used the same site and got my desired colour on the third attempt so maybe it will be the same case? Yellow is at least closer to brown than green so I would'n loose my hope and try more
I used the same site and got my desired colour on the third attempt so maybe it will be the same case? Yellow is at least closer to brown than green so I would'n loose my hope and try more


I may do that! It's funny you mention that because that's the exact thing I told my friend last night when we were waiting to see how it would turn out..."well at least yellow is a hell of a lot closer than GREEN..." Maybe 3rd time will be the charm!
"Be Excellent to Each Other..."
PSN: PGS_CodeCass
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.

Reply With Quote



