Results 1 to 10 of 38

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    CYoung187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    865
    Character
    Colman Meridius
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthas View Post
    They're not going to buy more servers for the launch rush when after a few weeks they'll be in a corner collecting dust.

    I doubt we'll see as much issues with Heavensward as we did with the ARR launch.
    This is a constantly growing game that has had continuous issues with server space, extra servers would not sit collecting dust for very long. We have been hearing about lack of server space since this game started.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by CYoung187 View Post
    This is a constantly growing game that has had continuous issues with server space, extra servers would not sit collecting dust for very long. We have been hearing about lack of server space since this game started.
    I seriously doubt we currently have more players than at launch, but I could be wrong I guess.
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player
    CYoung187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    865
    Character
    Colman Meridius
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthas View Post
    I seriously doubt we currently have more players than at launch, but I could be wrong I guess.
    Players I am unsure, but there is definitely more content. If they ever want to expand housing, they will need more servers. Might as well do it with a large cash influx
    (1)