Results 1 to 10 of 82

Thread: PvP Armor

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Jinrya-Geki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    2,845
    Character
    Jinrya Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    This is lol.
    Earn your prize squeeb.
    I did actually, so I fixed my problem.

    Also glad to be done with pvp. Each match filled with ugly, hatefully people like you. There is nothing worth that grind with dealing with people like you. I hope PVP dies and you sit there even more bored than you already are, by posting in this thread you proved to me how bored you are.

    I almost consecutively lost every single match since I made that post you quoted to. I only won 1st 3 times, won 2nd less than ten times, and the rest all 3rd. And the comments every single time Limsa was in 3rd was disgusting. The pvp community is worse than my temper.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jinrya-Geki; 12-16-2014 at 09:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Player
    Petite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Character
    Petite Poutine
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinrya-Geki View Post
    Also glad to be done with pvp.
    I will now stop acting like a child and let you guys preserve your faith in humanity by leaving for the FATE threads.
    It's been fun!
    (2)
    Last edited by Petite; 12-16-2014 at 09:36 PM.

  3. #3
    Player
    Jinrya-Geki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    2,845
    Character
    Jinrya Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    You get a like, faith in humanity made me laugh. No sarcasm intended, I really found it funny.
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player
    ZanzhizExaverion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    330
    Character
    Zanzhiz Exaverion
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinrya-Geki View Post
    Each match filled with ugly, hatefully people like you. There is nothing worth that grind with dealing with people like you. I hope PVP dies and you sit there even more bored than you already are.
    You sound like the exact person PVP linkshells make fun of. And the way you've been acting all thread makes me think you're the one starting these "disgusting" flame wars.
    The PVP community is more tight knit than any other community in this game, besides personal free companies meant for fun. You see the same people every match and get to know them. Your win loss is probably so bad because you sound like the kid who will rage at the other person just because you want your precious glamour gear.

    If you can't have fun with a grind that is literally not a grind, but the most dynamic, random, and exciting content in the game that is NOT SCRIPTED. Then we don't want you to have the gear plain and simple.
    (0)

  5. #5
    Player
    Jinrya-Geki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    2,845
    Character
    Jinrya Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanzhizExaverion View Post
    You sound like the exact person PVP linkshells make fun of. And the way you've been acting all thread makes me think you're the one starting these "disgusting" flame wars.
    The PVP community is more tight knit than any other community in this game, besides personal free companies meant for fun. You see the same people every match and get to know them. Your win loss is probably so bad because you sound like the kid who will rage at the other person just because you want your precious glamour gear.

    If you can't have fun with a grind that is literally not a grind, but the most dynamic, random, and exciting content in the game that is NOT SCRIPTED. Then we don't want you to have the gear plain and simple.
    You just prove my point, just because I don't like the pvp you have to make fun for people for it. I complain about being stunned, silence, and generally dead most of the time. Cause you know, isn't much you can do when 3~4 people rush you. I complain almost every fight, this I admit. I never insult other teammates though.
    (0)