Results 1 to 10 of 271

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Risvertasashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,706
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I have a few million, enough for a small house on a legacy server if only plots were available. Many of my friends and FC mates have less.
    (1)

  2. #2
    Player

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Risvertasashi View Post
    I have a few million, enough for a small house on a legacy server if only plots were available. Many of my friends and FC mates have less.
    And this is where I start to lose Self esteem
    (5)

  3. #3
    Player
    Risvertasashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,706
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmnus View Post
    And this is where I start to lose Self esteem
    I still think the prices are BS. This is gil I was earning and saving for housing, it didn't fall into my lap. That said, if you want a few quick tips on making gil (not huge amounts but you'll break a mil without a huge amount much work), I can share.
    (2)

  4. #4
    Player
    Vespar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,900
    Character
    Leyna Crosse
    World
    Rafflesia
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Risvertasashi View Post
    I still think the prices are BS. This is gil I was earning and saving for housing, it didn't fall into my lap. That said, if you want a few quick tips on making gil (not huge amounts but you'll break a mil without a huge amount much work), I can share.
    I'm more curious to how much the average player has in hand right now. Not really how they got it. If the developers are taking the total gil across the server and averaging it across all active players, that method is flawed. Some folks who began this game as crafters or played market "surges" well during the first few days of patches will have much more gil in excess of the average player.
    (0)

  5. #5
    Player
    Alaina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    184
    Character
    Alaina Claire
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 71
    2.3 million
    (0)

  6. #6
    Player

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    576
    Like... 700,000 Gil. Most of which gets used for leveling up crafting classes, etc. within a few days due to high prices.
    (0)

  7. #7
    Player
    Nyxilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    30
    Character
    Ravyre Sinclaire
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Before the patch i had around 5M since i was saving up for a house. but now around 900k preping for the ninja novus before prices spike.
    in General id guess your average player would have around a mil so really dont get where they are getting these numbers from.
    (0)

  8. #8
    Player
    RedAntares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Limsa
    Posts
    256
    Character
    Vanilla Pancake
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    About 250k, I'm so poor... >_<
    (2)

  9. #9
    Player
    InquisitorSaucely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    16
    Character
    Inquisitor Saucely
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    5.9 mil. No crafters/gatherers leveled. It's so ridiculously easy to make money in this game with the tiniest amount of effort.
    (0)

  10. #10
    Player
    ArkAurelius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    163
    Character
    Ark Aurelius
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 57
    Highest I ever had at a given moment was 2.5m

    Now im barely scraping by with 100-150k
    (0)