Results 1 to 10 of 18

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Vahlnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tent In the Middle of Nowhere
    Posts
    9,647
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
    Agreed, all this weather / time of day crap is not enjoyable at all.
    For fishing I think it makes things a bit more fun by changing things up every so often, as different fish appear with the different weather patterns and times of day. For the whole sightseeing thing...if certain types of weather happened more often it might be a bit more enjoyable.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

  2. #2
    Player
    Wobble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GRIDANIA
    Posts
    1,343
    Character
    Wobble Wibblewobb
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahlnir View Post
    For fishing I think it makes things a bit more fun by changing things up every so often, as different fish appear with the different weather patterns and times of day. For the whole sightseeing thing...if certain types of weather happened more often it might be a bit more enjoyable.
    Fishing is fine as I'm sure even in real life those things can play a part but the sight seeing it just made me mad. I did 3 and quit the minion is so not worth another form of atma grind....
    (1)