Results 1 to 10 of 70

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Oxidine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22
    Character
    Oxidine Altios
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy01Mk2 View Post
    dude wth is going on with your eyes?
    My eyes are fine, may I ask what you think is wrong with them? From what I have seen people are not actually reading what I have posted and they are just trolling this topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForteXX View Post
    From your first post. What youre complaining doesnt fit with what you said is exactly what you put in this example I quoted. Accessories are all classes, so going by what you said if my level is correct I can roll need on all accessories as a tank, even if its casting/healing/ranged.
    What I have said lines up perfectly; however I believe you think Im wanting to rework the entire system. No, stop amusing things. I simply said i would like to prevent higher levels from rolling "NEED" on equipment to low for them. Never said anything for accessories. No other changes where mentioned either.
    (1)

  2. #2
    Player
    Heavy01Mk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    132
    Character
    Natasha Bezukladnikov
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxidine View Post
    My eyes are fine, may I ask what you think is wrong with them? From what I have seen people are not actually reading what I have posted and they are just trolling this topic.
    not trolling just bored and not interested but that doesnt matter, what matters is you look like you where trying to transform into mickey mouse and something went horribly wrong.
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player
    Oxidine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22
    Character
    Oxidine Altios
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 54
    Its nice to see that some people actually know how to read.
    Because i dont want this reply to be ungodly long im going to just say things and see who bites.
    1. People keep tossing "fair" it to the mix. There is nothing fair when a level 50 tank needs equipment 10+ levels lower that ARE equip-able to a lancer when the lancer CANT need it.
    2. People say you cant need an item that's not meant for you. If its equip-able its useable. Its my right to choose how i play my characters and its not fair that the system is trying to force me down one path. If they wanna prevent us from Needing it then they should just remove us from the equip list.
    3. Yes, i do believe a character leveling up needs the equipment more than a level 50 trying to make some quick change OR using it for its appearance.
    (0)