Results 1 to 10 of 44

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Kat_Manx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    600
    Character
    Kat Fuzzington
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 73
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennah View Post
    Even if there's no plans yet, I'm throwing in my "yes please" for this thread. I've got a spring dress glamour, and I'm really not particularly fond of having to wear ringbands with it, but I don't like anything else any better. Same for necklaces!
    My fashionista advice is Cotton Halfgloves. Check it out! ^.^
    (1)

  2. #2
    Player
    Rennah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    170
    Character
    J'rhal Tia
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat_Manx View Post
    My fashionista advice is Cotton Halfgloves. Check it out! ^.^
    Oh, I wear those a LOT with various outfits, but I don't really like them with the dress, at least not with on character. As it is I have a gear set saved with my "proper" dress outfit - no hand gear and no necklace, so I wear that when I'm not running things. Thanks though!
    (0)